1. Batman Valentine’s Day Artwork – Upcycled Dictionary Pages
Because even sad Batman can spread that lovey-dovey feeling with heart shaped balloons on Valentine’s Day.
2. Marvel Comics Superhero Mug Set – Spidey’s Girl & I Only Date Superheroes
Because you’ll feel better knowing your girl’s Spidey mug will ward off unwanted co-worker advances around the water cooler or coffeemaker at her workplace.
3. Mad Love T-Shirt – Harley Quinn & Mr. J
Because Harley Quinn and the Joker take “Crazy In Love” to a whole other level.
4. Iron Man & Pepper Potts Champagne Flutes – Hand-Painted
Because if Iron Man & Pepper Potts are your superhero power couple, then you better jump on these rare champagne flutes A.S.A.P. It’s hard to track down specialty items from a couple of this caliber.
5. Batman & Robin Artwork – You Are My Hero
Because…POW, BANG, BOOM. ‘Nuff said.
Because there are plenty of fish in the sea, but there’s only one soul mate who can truly take your breath away with a kiss.
7. Spider-Man & Mary Jane Pillowcases – Matching His & Hers
Because…you can’t handle the cuteness.
Because matchy-matchy brings on the eye-rolls, but you LOVE it!
9. Comic Book Phrases Pint Glasses – Dynamic Duo
Because the both of you are pretty much bad ass beer drinkers.
10. Superwomen in Love – Valentine’s Day Card
Because romance is best served over a pile of spaghetti.